Static Spiral Flow Classifier 3S
The static spiral flow classifier 3S is integrated in the cocoa pulverization plant. The ground cocoa powder contains particle sizes outside the specification of d99.75 < 75 µm. To ensure constant product quality and reliable limitation of the maximum particle size, coarse particles are separated in the spiral flow classifier 3S and fed back to the mill.
- Operation within a wide range is possible by adjusting the buckets.
- Additional secondary air serves for fine adjustment of the cut point.
- Product feed with the process air facilitates connection in case of simultaneous operation with a mill.
- Adjustment of the cut point by simple adjustment of the buckets and air volume or of the product feed quantity
- No rotating parts
- Easy and fast cleaning thanks to optimum accessibility of the classifier by opening the cover which is swivelled aside via a swivel arm
- Steep fine grain curves
- High selectivity
- Gentle classification of the sensitive cocoa powder
- Energetically favorable operation, because there are no moving or driven parts
- Safe operation in case of sticky products thanks to smooth surfaces Ra < 0.8
- State-of-the-art technology, explosion-proof design up to 10 bar overpressure and compliance with the ATEX directive 94/9/EU