Universal Lab Mill UML
Trials and test series for product development and small batch productions are the ideal field of application of the Bauermeister Universal Laboratory Mill UML. The Bauermeister UML offers many solutions for the fine and superfine grinding of soft to medium-hard materials such as sugar, gypsum, limestone, etc. up to a hardness of approx. 4-5 Mohs. Trial grinding can be carried out with samples as small as 0.1 kg per run.
Universal Laboratory Mills can be configured to operate as turbo mills, pin mills or cross beater arm mills by the simple exchange of the grinding elements. The drive motor is equipped with a frequency converter which allows infinite variation of the rotor tip speed between 40 and 120 m/s. This allows a flexible and easy change of milling parameters during trial grindings to adapt to product properties and achieve the desired particle size distribution of the ground product.
Raw product is uniformly fed via a vibrating chute or a feeding screw past a permanent magnet into the laboratory mill. The ground product is collected in a stainless-steel hopper equipped with a filter hose for the release of process air.
- Easily exchangeable grinding elements
- Variable rotor speed up to 120 m/s
- Laboratory size of Bauermeister Universal Mills
- High reliability and sturdy mechanical design
- Protective shields and safety components for operator safety
- Compact welded construction, designed to prevent product built-up
- Minimal floor space requirement
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- IP 54 Standard
- Rotor diameter: 125 mm
- Drive power: 1.1 kW
- Rotor speed: up to 18000 U/min
- Output: 1 to 200 kg/h (product-dependent)
- Smallest batch: 0.1 kg
- Carbon and Stainless steel design AISI 304 or 316 Ti
- Vibration chute or a double screw feeder for product dosing
- Cold Grinding Plant: Optional L-CO2 nozzle