Air Classifier CL Produces Finer Results
Air Classifiers come into consideration for applications that need ultra-fine particle sizes. Bauermeister air classifiers distinguish themselves by their excellent classification characteristics.
Utilized as stand-alone machines or in combination with a mill, as a milling and classifying system, the 7 different air classifier sizes are complemented by respective mills out of our manufacturing.
- Welded structure explosion pressure shock resistant up to an overpressure of 10 bars
- EU guideline 2014/34/EU – ATEX – compliant
- EU series certificate IBExU05ATEX1060 X
- Classifying wheels changeable
- Pneumatically seal for the classifying wheel
- Carbon or Stainless steel design
- Operation with recirculation air
- Various classifying wheel designs available for fine or coarse application
|CLASSIFIER SIZE||CL 0||CL 1||CL 2||CL 3||CL 4||CL 5||CL 6|
|AIR FLOW IN m³/min||20||30||50||70||90||140||240|
|DIAMETER CLASSIFIER IN mm||450||550||700||800||925||1100||1500|
|CUT POINT RANGE IN µm||40-100||5-120||6-140||6-140||7-150||8-160||8-160|
|ELECTRICAL POWER IN kW||5||11||15||18.5||22||30||37|