Flaker ZWG 600.1, 700 & 800
Flakers are utilized in the oilseed industry to convert pre-crushed oil seeds into flakes for the subsequent extraction process. Bauermeister Flakers ZWG come in different sizes for various throughputs. A variable flaking gap as well as roll pressure (between 50 and 80 bar) allows flexible adjustment of the Flaker to the product as well as the desired extraction process parameters.
Oilseed commonly processed on Bauermeister Flakers include soybean, rape seeds, sunflower seeds and palm nuts.
Bauermeister Flakers operate with a roll pressure which is infinitely variable between 50 and 80 bar. This pressure is exerted by a combination of hydraulic pump and power cylinders, which are controlled from the Flaker control panel. A relief system prevents serious damage to the roll faces from foreign material within the feed product. The patented Bauermeister overflow system at the roller edges significantly increases runtime between maintenance intervals for regrinding of rollers (up to 5000 h). The individual throughput ratings of a Flaker vary with product characteristics as well as the required flake thickness.
A Bauermeister Flaker machine stand is equipped with an aspiration duct enabling a de-dusting of the flaking chamber. Product feeding stops automatically upon machine shutdown and starts automatically again when the machine is started. Easily removable drive covers allow the inspection and maintenance of the bearing assemblies, the hydraulic cylinder, and the V-belt drives. Level sensors indicate a possible interruption in the feed to release the pressure of the rolls to avoid the rolls from making contact and running metal-to-metal.
Bauermeister also delivers grinding and classifying systems for the production of oilseed flour and grits.
- High throughput
- Massive, torsion free welded design machine stand
- All product contacting parts made of stainless steel
- Dual roll feed unit (WSV)
- Weight-loaded scraper system
- (Dis-)mounting of both rolls to one machine side with dismounting brackets
- Product Overflow System (patented) preventing excessive wear of the roll edges
- Hydraulic dismounting aid for the bearings
- Integrated magnetic separator with special rotary pipe jacket for easy cleaning during operation
- Roll retraction on contact with foreign bodies
- High performance hydraulics ensuring an adaptable pressing force adaptable between 50 and 80 bar
- Stand-alone hydraulic unit with operator panel
Type ZWG 600.1 x 1500:
- Roll diameter: 600 mm
- Roll length: 1,500 mm
- Motor: 110 kW
Type ZWG 700.3 x 1750:
- Roll diameter: 700 mm
- Roll length: 1.750 mm
- Motor: 132 kW
Type ZWG 800 x 2100:
- Roll diameter: 800 mm
- Roll length: 2.100 mm
- Motor: 160 kW
- Roll end protection and reduced maintenance costs through overflow device
- Roll grinding device
- Aspiration possibility