Roller Mill 250.1
The Bauermeister Roller Mill Series 250.1 are the elementary roller mills designed for effective grinding of brittle to hard products to a narrow particle size distribution with minimal dust content and a minimal product temperature rise.
For more advanced roller mills with more features and options the Bauermeister 250.2 and 250.3 Series were developed. If larger throughputs are required Bauermeister has designed high performance Roller mills such as the 350 and 400 Series.
Bauermeister Roller Mills are reliable, sturdy machines with a long roll life and short maintenance times, designed for the grinding to a narrow particle size distribution with minimal dust content, minimal mechanical impact and temperature increase to the product. A dust-tight design, low space requirement and low noise emission are some of the reasons for the popularity of Bauermeister Roller Mills.
This basic version of Bauermeister Roller Mills is the 250.1 Series. This machine is equipped with two pairs of rollers making up two grinding passages. It is available in various sizes ranging from 500 to 1250 mm roller length, depending on the required throughput. Typical applications include the fertilizer, oilseed and the food industry.
- Sturdy, single frame steel construction
- Two-stage roller mill
- External drive section
- Vibration feeder
- Manual roll gap adjustment
- Dust-tight grinding chamber
- Easy access to all machine components
- Efficient roll exchange and maintenance times
- Sampling sockets
- V-belt roll drive
- Roll retraction on contact with foreign body included in feed material
- Roll diameter: 250 mm
- Roll length: from 500 to 1250 mm
- Drive power: 15 to 22 kW
- Stainless steel for all product contact parts
- Magnetic separator
- Aspiration possibility
- Vibration monitoring
- Temperature monitored roll bearings
- Automatic roll bearing lubrication
- Product specific roll materials and corrugations
- Potential compensation against static charge